The Alaska Chapter of A&WMA Presents:
Advanced NSR Workshop
- When: September 18 – 21, 2023 8:30am to 5pm
- Where: Benson Building, 900 E Benson Blvd, Anchorage, Alaska
- Presenters: Gary McCutchen and Gurinder (Gary) Saini with RTP Environmental Associates
- The Advanced NSR Workshop provides a comprehensive working knowledge of the manner in which EPA is interpreting the Clean Air Act New Source Review (NSR) rules and the documents that establish EPA NSR policies. This course assumes a basic knowledge of the NSR air pollution permitting rules. It highlights the most important of the over 2,100 policy documents issued since 1974 interpreting the NSR rules.
- Members: $2,000
- Non-Members: $2,200
- Agency: $1,800
- Early registration discount available.
- Registration will open soon!
Tags: Advanced NSR, Alaska, training