The PNWIS 2022 Conference planning committee has developed a training course that will take place just before the annual PNWIS conference: “Environmental Awareness Basics for Environmental Managers and Professionals.”
- Are you a new environmental manager responsible for compliance at your facility?
- Are you responsible for environmental compliance and wanting to make sure you are not missing key requirements that could result in costly violations in the future?
- Or are you a seasoned environmental professional needing a refresher on requirements that may apply to your facility operations?
If so, this professional training provided in conjunction with the PNWIS 2022 Conference is for you!
Join us for a refresher covering the regulatory framework and associated monitoring, recordkeeping, reporting concepts for the different media and programs that are core to the role of environmental managers. Taught by current environmental managers and regulatory agency staff, you will be provided with tips and tricks from seasoned environmental managers, regulatory updates from different governing agencies, and the opportunity to network and develop key relationships with other environmental professionals.
Topics covered at the professional development program include:
- Overview – Regulatory/Liability
- Clean Water Act
- Clean Air Act
- Tanks Program (UST/AST)
- DOT HAZMAT
- Other (e.g. Site Remediation)
Find out more by visiting our conference website. An agenda for the course is provided, with a final list of presenters to be added in early July.
PNWIS 2022 Conference Planning Committee