ERM is seeking applicants to fill a Senior Air Quality Consultant position at their office in Anchorage, Alaska. This position is looking for a mid- to senior-level professional to contribute technically to challenging air quality projects for oil & gas, mining, chemical, energy, and industrial clients in Alaska and throughout the US.
- Manage strategic air permits and compliance assurance programs for a variety of industrial clients with complex technical/regulatory issues. Work closely with clients and develop strong relationships to understand specific processes and develop a permitting and compliance strategy to help clients maintain maximum operating flexibility. Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Serve as a technical resource on air quality compliance assurance and permitting programs, including regulatory analyses of industrial facility operations; major and minor source air permit applications under NSR, PSD, Title V, and state-level regulations; and NESHAP MACT compliance programs.
- Interact with local regulators to steward permit application review and issuance.
- Build and maintain client relationships that generate repeat business to grow the Air Quality service area in Alaska.
- Prepare or support technical proposal development, and participate in business development with existing clients and identified leads.
- Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand ERM’s profile and market share in the regional air quality, climate change, and oil & gas, and power markets (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development).
- Effectively manage project teams (including across multiple ERM offices), including appropriately delegating project assignments to project teams and mentoring junior staff.
- Have 5+ years of experience in consulting or industry.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Understand both Federal and State of Alaska air regulations.
- Able to delegate effectively to staff, to counsel senior-level staff and client representatives, and to effectively coordinate with regulatory agencies.
- Experience working in the upstream and mid-stream oil and gas world and a good understanding of the HSSE requirements of oil and gas work.
- Experience and familiarity working in arctic environmental settings – adverse weather and remote settings.
For more information about this position or to apply, visit the post on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3325846916/