Register now for A&WMA’s second specialty conference on the latest solutions to reduce the environmental impacts of freight transportation!
This conference will explore many solutions to reduce the environmental impacts of all freight transportation, focusing on air quality, noise, climate change and sustainability. Join us in sunny Oakland, CA at the beautiful Waterfront Hotel! The technical program will include panel discussions of experts in the field and forward-looking presentations on reducing impacts on the environment from experts in industry, consulting, government, and academia. The conference will bring together a community of scientists, regulators, practitioners, and students to share ways to make freight more sustainable.
Conference agenda available! Technical sessions will cover:
- Marine Emissions
- Health Impacts of Freight Operations
- Pollution Reduction and Environmental Justice Issues
- Applications of Emission Reduction Technologies and Programs
- Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Freight Truck Emissions and Environmental Justice Implications
- Studies of Freight Impacts on Air Quality and Noise
Find more details and make your plans to attend now at www.awma.org/ports.
Not an A&WMA member? Join now to save on this conference and all other conferences and webinars, receive access to EM and the Journal, local Section/Chapter membership, and more.