Register now to attend the premier conference on air quality modeling science!
Building on past successes, this conference will cover the latest information on the state of the Guideline on Air Quality Models (Appendix W to 40 CFR Part 51) in advance of the U.S. EPA’s 13th Conference on Air Quality Models, expected in 2023.
With the upcoming changes and last several years of progress, this is the perfect opportunity to discover the latest research, experience and thoughts on the state of air quality modeling science, assessment of current regulatory requirements and recommendations for enhancements and new developments needed to meet future regulatory air modeling needs and requirements.
Technical sessions will cover the latest in modeling technology, including:
- Assessment of NO2 Modeling Techniques in AERMOD
- Building Downwash Updates & Analyses
- Innovative Modeling Applications & Techniques
- Prognostic Meteorology in Regulatory Modeling Applications
- Regulatory Modeling Case Studies
- Model Development Areas for the AERMOD Modeling System
The popular Town Hall Meeting also returns this year, providing a forum for attendees to interact with regulators and modeling community stakeholders.
Not an A&WMA member? Join now to save on this conference and all other conferences and webinars, receive access to EM and the Journal, local Section/Chapter membership, and more.